lördag 9 oktober 2010

Stepping over to the dark side

So last night didn't exactly go as planned. Me and L were on our way to V's birthday-party. About half way there we realized it's a super long walk, and since it wasn't exactly in the center there were no taxis around. So we turned back and ended up going to the circus were we drank the bottle we'd bought for V and tried out the new trampoline. Not bad after all.

I promised myself that this year I will make an effort to socialize more at school, since last year I was hardly there at all, just working all the time. The problem is I have a lot of prejudice against the people I go to school with. I know it's stupid and that I shouldn't be so judgmental. I also know that the fact that somebody has different moral standards and opinions than me doesn't mean they are bad people. So, I'm making an effort. Today I registered for a party next weekend. You know, the typical student party; dinner, drinks, singing, socializing etc. These parties always come with a theme and the theme for this one is recession/luxury. This means there will be two tables, one recession table and one luxury table. When you register you choose which one you want to sit at. Of course there is a difference in price, and that will also be visible in the foods served at the different tables. Of course I had to choose the recession table. I'm sure this will make for an interesting evening.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar