söndag 17 oktober 2010

Sometimes it's good to be wrong

Soooo, that party last friday. I survived it. I even had a good time. Honestly. I don't think everybody there exactly liked me, but it's ok. There were at least a few people who seemed very nice, so why bother about the rest.

I have a French exam coming up on Tuesday, so other than that party on Friday night, my weekend has been rather eventless. And to make things even better, I checked my calendar today and realized I have a meeting at work on Tuesday, so I can't take the exam. Someone might say that makes all the reading I did in vain, but I disagree, now I'm up to date with that course! Very much so.

Other than all that school and work and what not, everyday life stuff, I've been thinking a lot about love lately. Without any grand results.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar