söndag 19 september 2010

It takes a fool to remain sain

Feeling tired both physically and mentally, but I guess this is one of those things you just have to write about no matter what. Speaking of course of the elections in Sweden. So I'll comment on it and leave it at that.

IT'S COMPLETE INSANITY!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!?? SOMEBODY PLEASE GIVE ME AN EXPLANATION! NOW!

Where did things go wrong? Why have the people of Sweden chosen a right wing government and let in a racist party in the government? It hurts. The right wingness I can take, even though it is not to my preference, but it's not all bad either. But sverige demokraterna!? For real!

Have to say I'm happy I don't live there anymore. But at the same time worried we will be facing similar problems here come elections....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar