tisdag 25 maj 2010

when did things get complicated?

It's been an eventful couple of days. Saw the graduation shows. Some were good, some were amazing and inspiring. All and all, very good work, just what I needed, haven't seen any circus in a while.

Also managed to paint one of the walls in my livingroom. It's perfect, will post a picture soon.

And also, I've managed to get myself in a potentially awkward situation. This one guy, we will call him the artist, called me last night and asked if I would have lunch with him today. I don't know him very well, he's more a friend of a friend but I agreed to lunch. He's just visiting here and hadn't really slept at all last night so when I told him I was going to work he asked if he could stay at my place and take a nap. No problem. The problem is that I don't know if he's intending to stay the night. Or, sure he can stay the night, there's room, but since I don't know him that well I can't really tell if he just needs a place to crash or if he's actually hitting on me. I'm afraid he is hitting. And since this other guy, we'll call him L (for Lover) is coming tomorrow this might turn tricky. Guess easiest way out is just telling it like it is, that he can stay the night but that's it, no hanky panky.

And to complicate matters even further, talked to Mr Q last night. He split up with his girlfriend and is coming to visit on saturday. Knowing our history this is not good...how'd I get myself in such a mess??

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar