lördag 15 maj 2010

Still blue

God, I can't stand people who initiate group hugs! I don't know what it is that bothers me so much about it, but it's just sooo ridiculous and it makes me want to puke.

My blue period is still going strong, found the perfect shade for my livingroom, now I just need the time to paint. Also bought two chairs with blue seats and backs. I'll show you soon, they're gourgeous! My eye is also blue. And not as in "I have blue eyes", it's the area under my eye, it's purple and blue. Not so gourgeous...

Went to the theatre last night. It was kind of spur of the moment. Hadn't planned going, but I happened to talk to a friend who was going, and it was the last time the theatre was showing that particular play, and I had the night off from work so why not. And apparently I wasn't the only one who was having a night off, bumped in to seven friends at the theatre. That might be a record, considering it was a childrens' play. Ended up going out with the cast of the play later that night. It was fun. Waking up this morning when my chairs were being delivered wasn't quite as fun though.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar