fredag 7 maj 2010

Inspiration, please!

Being creative on demand is not the easiest thing. Especially when you lack time. Sometimes I need an empty gym and several hours just working alone and trying things out to be able to create something. Other times I might get inspired by the shape of a chair, or the noice of the city, or the pattern of side-walk plates. Sitting on a train or bur also tends to inspire me, maybe it's the notion of being on your way somewhere, or maybe it's just the fact that it's a quiet moment to yourself. But what I still need to learn, is to write things down!! I should write everything down, whenever I think of something but I don't...I convince myself I will still remember it when I get home...but I don't...

Tomorrow I'm going to watch and give feed-back on three different performances by teenagers. I wish to be inspired, and I dread hurting the young ones by being too constructive or harsh...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar