fredag 29 april 2011

Contemplating....this is freedom

Sitting in a park in Brussels and listening to Ginsberg reading "America" on my iPhone. It's spring, almost summer, the trees are green. Green little insects are crawling all over me but I don't mind. The hole in my jeans has gotten bigger. I accidentally pushed my foot through it, more than once. I'm enjoying the kind of solitude, peace and calm one can only find far away from home. No time to keep track of. Just the opportunity to sit back and take it all in, to pay attention to the small details that are always there but that we neglect. The small details that make each moment a work of art, a wonder. Brussels might not be the most fabulous city in the world but I will love it for giving me this moment.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar