tisdag 29 mars 2011

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times

Ah I hate the fact that I am too busy to write here right now! These are exciting times with plenty going on and therefore plenty to write about if I could only find the time to do it!!

I'll try to get back tomorrow with some (hopefully good) news.

By the way, the guy in the GODMORGON juice comercial, my goodness!! He is so hot! Hot guy of the commercial, if you happen to read this, will you marry me?

Also, a thing that bothers me like CRAZY is all the stupid fashion blogs!! For real, it is not interesting to see how you, yes YOU, have chosen to combine your absolutely completely non-personal H&M or GT clothes! At the same time it makes me want to post some outfits here every now and then...maybe I will. I know people who dress very well. I might even be one of them! So there suckers!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar