torsdag 10 mars 2011

being international

So much has happened since I last made an update here. Had some visitors from France with whom we started working on a new piece. Feeling really good about it! It is going to be a combination using dance, acrobatics and capoeira with four performers. No schedule set yet though.

Then had a visitor from Stockholm. The weekend didn't exactly turn out as we had planned, but it was more than awesome none the less! That's unfortunately all I can reveal about that at this time...

Now I'm in Oslo for four days of training. Meeting up with friends I haven't seen in a long time and also making some new friends.

Spent last night at M's place as he lives closer to the airport. Good to see him again, and very grateful for him helping me out with my French paper that was due about three weeks ago.

All and all, things are very good! The only thing not so good is that it is snowing here in Oslo. Enough already, bring on the spring!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar