måndag 7 november 2011

Hello? Is this the universe trying to tell me something?

I'm not superstitious. At least not very much. But I try to stay open and accept that there are other ways of communication then spoken or written language.

I was sitting at a small over-prized café at an airport reading a book (The Man Who Broke In To Auschwitz). During the train ride I had been thinking about a person trying to figure out how I feel about him. Still haven't reached a conclusion.

Anyway, back to the book. It tells the story of a soldier and how he leaves Liverpool to go to war. I'm sitting at the airport in Liverpool waiting for my flight back home. The book is written sort of like a diary and the first date of the book is Jan. 22nd. That is my birthday.

At one point I looked up, across from where I was sitting there was another café. A guy was sitting there and I thought he looked a bit like the guy I'd been thinking about on my way to the airport. I thought to myself I have to get him out of my head before I start seeing him everywhere... and continued reading. Just a short moment later I realize someone is standing by my table and look up. It is him. He was supposed to be on a flight two days earlier but had missed it and re-scheduled for the same flight as me.

I'm trying hard not to be superstitious, even though I am sometimes tempted to be.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar