tisdag 8 november 2011

You suck!!

I've read through about a million blogs today. And they all suck. They were all terribly written and incredibly boring. Maybe I am too. But since this is me and my universe which revolves around my being I'm choosing not to care. Caring would only lead to insecurities and misery, who wants that?

I do realize how immature this post sounds. It's just...I don't know how to explain. I think it is perfectly possible to write about everyday nonsense in an entertaining way. But all the blogs I've read today go like this: "Today I woke up and was very tired. Then I had breakfast and went to school/work. After school/work I came home and had dinner. Now I'm just relaxing."

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzz.... you lost me.

Maybe I'm exaggerating, I did read a few blogs that weren't like that. But instead they were really pretentious and attention seeking. Don't like that either. Am I just too hard to please? I think not. I'm a normal (more or less) person. My life is just as boring as everybody elses, I'm not asking for or demanding extravagance. I'm just not interested in you waking up, going to work, and eating. I'm interested in what you saw on your way to work, and what that made you think about. That is what makes you different from everybody else.

On a different note, found some gorgeous vintage red leather boots by Finnish designer Juhani Palmroth. I love them!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar