måndag 14 november 2011

Priceless

It struck me again yesterday how important it is to have free-time. I mean real free-time, not just weekend. I did have some plans for the weekend, but to be honest, I didn't feel like going through with any of them. So I cancelled. Perhaps that upset some people who were affected by it. But it freed up my weekend. And it was exactly what I needed!

How can you ever be spontaneous if every second of every minute of your life is scheduled?

Ended up going to dinner and then movies with three good friends. No plans were made, we just went to eat, and once we had finished eating one of my friends said he felt like going to the movies, and so we did. It wasn't any extraordinary events, but just the freedom to be able to do it just because it felt like a good idea at the time is worth so much.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar