onsdag 5 oktober 2011

Non-static existence

A week or so back I had a very interesting meeting. I was meeting a producer for a company I'd really like to work for and he was telling me I should apply for a job with them! And as if that wasn't enough, their president also showed up and stayed to chat with us for a while, and the producer guy told him as well that he thought I should be working for them! Note to self: remember to send your CV to dreamjob...

Sometimes I enjoy just walking around town, trying to get lost. I figure we are all trying to find our true selves. Some go to India to do it, others to Thailand. I can't afford either one right now so I'm trying to find myself here. And how can you possibly find yourself if you are not lost at first?

The problem is, I can't seem to get lost! My sense of direction is overwhelming! Is this the universe's way of telling me I'm already there? I've found me?

I hope not, because I'm afraid the adventure ends when you find yourself. From there on it's just peace, serenity and calm for the rest of the journey and I am not ready for that yet!! If finding yourself does not exclude adventure then I'm fine with it!

I have a date tonight. I'm really looking forward to it, although I do not believe this is a person with whom I will get romantically involved. He just seems like a very interesting person and I really want to get to know him!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar