lördag 17 april 2010

Cosmopolitan greetings

I guess much of what I do comes down to the search of inspiration. I'm not stupid, I actually consider myself rather rational and with a sense of logic. But never am I bound by my rationality or logic. It is often the case, that I evaluate a situation where I have to make a choice, come down to a conclusion of what would be the smart thing to do, and then do the exact opposite.

Last night was no exception. The bars here close at 4am and we were a group of about ten people that decided to have an afterparty. Eventually everybody had left the afterparty except for me, a juggler, and a break dancer. I knew the smart thing to do would be to go home and get some sleep as I was going to work the next day. But instead I stayed, and we had a really intense discussion about the performing arts. At 8am I finally decided it was time to call it a night. Needless to say, work was no pic-nic today. But it was worth it.

After work I had planned to go to a friends birthday party...but had to face the cruel fact, that I'm too old for this shit. So here I am, saturday night, starting a new blog. This time I write as myself and what I write is true and not make believe.

"Stand up against governments, against God.
Stay irresponsible.
Say only what we know & imagine.
Absolutes are Coercion.
Change is absolute.
Ordinary mind includes eternal perceptions.
Observe what's vivid.
Notice what you notice.
Catch yourself thinking.
Vividness is self-selecting.
If we don't show anyone, we're free to write anything..."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar