lördag 4 juni 2011

Anti-posing just doesn't do it for me

Ok, I know I've bitched about it before, but seriously, Finnish fashion blogs (maybe the same goes for fashion blogs elsewhere, but I do not know) are ALL THE SAME!

All the girls who write them, though all are pretty, look the same. They pose the same way. It's the anti-pose that annoys me the most, you know the one, "oh, this is just me standing here gazing at my shoes, shifting my weight from one foot to the other totally oblivious to the fact that somebody is taking my picture".

Gina Tricot, H&M, and Zara is all they wear. Maybe some Vero Moda as well. And the texts are boring, I don't understand who spends time reading them. (Of course my writing is a thousand times more interesting and inspiring.)

Don't know what I'm talking about? Check these out:
just to name a few...scroll through and check out the posing, always the same. I've been trying to find an inspiring fashion blog in Finnish, one that inspires with both text and pictures...but I'm starting to lose hope. Only one I occasionally enjoy reading is White Trash Disease.

Don't know why I bother bitching about these. Who cares. Well, at least I won't be making friends here. I don't know, I just think it would be more interesting if more people had more individual style instead of just being clones of the same style. BORING.

There.

Good night now.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar