tisdag 10 maj 2011

Not so much worth while post

Tomorrow is my last day at work!! Then there is the fashion show on friday, evaluation at work on sat and sun, and finally last meeting at work on tuesday, then I'm free!!

Free to occupy my time wit other projects that is.

My feelings about leaving this job are quite mixed. I'm not sad, although I will miss some of my students. I guess it's normal to feel a bit confused when something that has been your everyday comes to an end. But at the same time I'm really happy it's over. Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed working there, but as I already have new projects starting up I'm really eager to see what will come out of them.

Today was a good day. Got my ass to practice for the first time in a looooong time. Then lunch with the best of company, and then work where I was showered with gifts (please, no more chocolate!) (this is worse than christmas). I surprised myself at practice by doing a back somersault from standing! Haven't done one in ages and thought my days of flipping are already over...guess not.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar