söndag 3 juli 2011

Blue

I have a thing troubling my mind. A very good friend of mine. He lives not too far from here, just a couple of hours, yet we don't see each other very often. And I miss him like crazy. He is just one of those people who I can't even imagine not having in my life.

Yet now I feel him slipping away. Everytime I go to Helsinki I give him a call and we meet up. Only lately it just feels different. It is not as deep as it used to be. It feels superficial, and our friendship has never been superficial. I feel like I'm trying and trying, and getting nothing back. Now I'm moving out of the country for 5 months and he is still not making any efforts to keep in touch or to hang out. I have no idea why the sudden change. But it makes me really sad. I always felt he is a true friend who really cares, now I no longer feel it. I can't force anyone to do anything, I just wish he would think our friendship is something worth fighting for.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar