fredag 24 december 2010

San Francisco, it's good to be back!

It's been 10 years since my last visit to this town. And back then I was only here for a couple of days, but the city made a lasting impression and I've been wanting to come back ever since. Even more so after reading Kerouac, Ginsberg and Cassidy (Carolyn that is...)!

Now I'm back and have picked up the love affair right where we ended it ten years ago. North Beach, Haight-Ashbury, it's love ever lasting. Lying in bed at night with the window open to let in all the sounds of the city. People laughing and talking, music from the numerous night clubs around where we live, even the traffic. Spending hours in "City Lights Books" just browsing through the huge selection of beat literature. Walking in China Town.

It's overwhelming and I can't put it all in words. All I know is I could move here. At least for a while. Anybody who knows where I could find a job here in PR/marketing/event production/performing and/or teaching circus? Let me know if you do...

"My fault, my failure, is not in the passions I have, but in my lack of control of them." -J.K

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar