måndag 21 juni 2010

And all that jazz

Once again the weekend was filled with things to appreciate. Friday there was wine and jazz with great company from med school. M was playing and he was brilliant as always.

Saturday we were playing and after our show we went to my place for some wine and then out to see M's band play. They played an awesome set! Also met V, who I haven't seen in a long while. She was very happy because she had scored the top result on the admissions test to the most famous art school here. Very happy for her! Also MK decided he will join us out in the archipelago for midsummer. Totally awesome!! (The after-party at M's place I could have skipped though...)

And to finish the weekend off, my parents popped in on a surprise visit, I wasn't expecting them until today or tomorrow. Good to have them here for a few days.

Today is my last day at work. Starting tomorrow I will be on holidays until aug 9th! Hell yeah! Hope we get some nice weather here soon...should book tickets for Berlin and London soon...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar